Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Home design application

Last August I got keys to my new house. I planning to move in very soon. So I started scout around to get inspiration and design suitable for my house and of course the target are my friends house. I learned a lot of things do and don’t, where to buy things and decoration. It is very different excitement between living in rented house and decorating my own house. It kept my head busy thinking things needs and wanted to do. Nowadays I enjoyed more at furniture or deco department rather than strolling in front of rows of LCDs TV when went to the malls. Weird but I liked it.

I am technical person and creative in my own way. I’m planning to design my house with high efficiency, creative and space savvy. Do you see relation between efficiency and space? I need to be efficient because not much of space ; )

So I sought some 3D application to help me design. Here I share the list of free 3D software/online application for home design I have used.
3D software developed by Google. The online library is huge. You can even download library of IKEA’s furniture designed by the online community. Please be advised it can get very technical.
by Michael Antkowiak

Classic-Kitchens.com

Only used it for few times. It is the easiest online tool for home design I ever tried. You can design your floor plan and create a 3D image by it. It have lot of sink and cabinet design for you to choose for  your dream kitchen. The drawback is it is online application (you need to hook on internet to use it).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Che epy sy ad persoalan untuk awk,cane nk dpatkan contact no Tuan?

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger