Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A thumb drive again?

My department had a lucky draw again. It was an event in our departmental Hari Raya gathering. All of us were aming for the grand prize, Ipod Shuffle 2gb. There were lot of thumb drives to be given away(no wonder everybody were guarantee to get one!).
The event begins at 3:30pm and obviously the thumb drives were the item to go first. I managed to dodged early draw, hoping to get the grand prize. Just about a few items left on the table, my lucky number 17 was called and I got (drum roll......) a thumb drive!... again?. My third lucky draw thumb drive... hahaha. It did broke my heart a bit but hey who doesn't like free stuff? I won Kingston 8gb Data Traveler and Sabrina got the Ipod Shuffle.

No comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger